I Always Follow My Dream And Believe In What I Do

Hailing from a humble, middle-class family with a substantial academic background, leaving a secured high-paying job at Indian Oil to chase the entrepreneurial dream and finally establishing a ‘Make in India’ bootstrap startup with his provident fund savings thirty-five years back, an IIT alumnus and first-generation entrepreneur, Dr Mahesh Gupta, Founder Chairman of Kent RO […]

The post “I Always Follow My Dream And Believe In What I Do” appeared first on Electronics For You.



from Electronics For You https://ift.tt/aoZyEi5
Electronics, Electrical

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB: Manager- Expert Technical Support At Schneider Electric

Understanding Reliability In Bluetooth Technology

An Origami-Based Haptic Device To Enhance Virtual Reality Experiences